Community meetings - monitoring
To enable community members and other stakeholders to meet regularly to monitor progress towards agreed goals and are able to identify and tackle challenges.
- Conduct monthly meetings to monitor progress towards action plans
- Monthly meeting organised and facilitated by community volunteers
- Based on issue to be discussed, volunteers to invite key government authorities and those community members to who are impacted by the issues to discuss progress, challenges and solutions, etc.
- Meeting minutes to be documented, for example using the template below.
- Positive changes that have been observed as a result of the project or programme should also be documented (see example B below).
Here you can download some useful resources.
We have used this tool or method
Used in these toolboxes